Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Dr Phil's test - I've got 37 points ;)

My result from Dr. Phil's test... haha I'm such a sucker for personality tests ;)

"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted or talented but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends but equally that it takes a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken."

I think it's rather true in a way. Those close friends that I trust are very dear to my heart. And those who have breached my trust - it will definitely take me a lot of time to undo the damage and even then, there'd always be a wall between us. In time, perhaps the wall will crumble bit by bit. I read that there will always be people who will hurt you, just be careful of who u trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home