Friday, June 03, 2005

Shopaholic

Yes, I have a confession. I'm going to Singapore tomorrow for the Great Singapore Sales! And everyone's like, didn't you just come back from Bangkok?? Oh yea, I forgot to blog about Bangkok. IT ROCKS!!! I've never really had a shopping holiday (my first!) and it really really rockssss! Everything's nice and cheap and petite which is greattt for me. Plus I had the company of 3 crazy, no-self-control girls who have the greatest taste in clothes, shoes and bags, and earrings. I wouldn't trade them for anyone else... we had the best times in our short 3 days trip (30 april-1 may).

So here I am again, after saying "I'm so broke from shopping"... and going to Singapore, despite my lack of sleep, work to do etc. and confessing that I have way too many shoes (7 pairs of work shoes 3 months in my career??) but I'm gonna say that "I won't buy any more shoes in Singapore UNLESS it's nice". I'm obsessed with shoes!!! All the result of being in Melbourne for too long and not being able to afford the nice shoes or more like, no opportunity to wear nice uncomfortable shoes when u're walking 90% of the time. ;)

But on the noble side, I've actually started to track my finances ... after wondering where all my pay goes. .. the usual "first wage earners" syndrome I suppose. Was just arguing with my colleague that financial planning does not work. . coz something always crops up that eats up ur savings. At most, it will work the 1st month u try.. so we shall see. I gotta have some SELF CONTROL somewhere. ;) ... right?

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I won't buy any more shoes in Singapore UNLESS it's nice"

alright it's official, everyone... diana's buying shoes in singapore!!! :D

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger emeryz said...

Hey hey,

U got it wrong!! I didn't buy any shoes coz I avoided all the shoes shops, even my favourite Charles and Keith :P I swear
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home