Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Gym junkie?

Surprise surprise, Miss Unfit has decided to take action for her 4 years New Year's Resolution to "get fit" :) Yup, that's me!

Yes, I'm proud to say that I've finally succumbed to paying for gym membership to force myself to exercise. It's great I must say though a lot of my people (including myself) lacked faith in my consistency to the gym :) Hahaha.. Anyway today is my first day that I'm going to gym after work. Did cycling for 25 mins, and cross-training thingy for 20 mins and that was it. What motivates me is the TV... focus on the TV, you don't feel the strain. Awesome! :) What a concept!

Anyway I love the aerobic classes too... probably check them out on the weekends. It was highly embarrassing that before I joined, the gym guy asked me: 'When was the last time u exercised?' and I was like "Urm, last year??". "Where was the gym that you went to?".... "Downstairs from my apartment..". "How often did you go?"... "Once every 3-4 months". *Shocked look on gym guy's face* . Ok so all that must change now. Keeping fit is definitely in my agenda :D

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger enn@j said...

hey there,

im just dropping by to say heeeelllloooooo! hehe =)

its me, footprintsinthesands

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger dust and ashes said...

I'm so proud of you, emery. As for me, I'm getting my exercise for the day by working those important muscles on my fingers as I'm typing this to you. :)

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger emeryz said...

Hellooo footprintsinthesands!! I've visited ur blog btw :) It's greatttt!! Will continue to be ur loyal fan ;)

Dust n ashes, it's time to get more workout besides TYPING :P Been trying to tell u that for years Hahaha.. although I must say, I've never seen such strong finger muscles. Hehe *grins*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home