Thursday, May 19, 2005

Two sides to every story

I'm on a blogging fest - sorry for the lack of updates - been busy. I do have the inspiration just no time to pen them down. So here goes - 3 new blog entries in a night.. :)

This blog is about how you can view everything from 2 perspectives. Last weekend, after having to work on a Saturday, I was dying to go home.. and surprise, surprise, my car could not start!

So, I was about to think I am having the worst day in the world.. but I decided to not look at it that way. Firstly, I decided not to park at some cheaper open air area but parked in KLCC carpark next to the lift instead. So.. when my car broke down, at least I was safe and sheltered. Also, my good friend happened to SMS me and said she was coming to KLCC just before that happened, so had she not told me, I wouldn't have known that she and her boyfriend were there. So at least someone was there to accompany and calm me down. Then her boyfriend did a great job pretending to be my dad on the phone to the service line, as they wouldn't let me use the service without my dad being there. Another thing was, I actually didn't know the way to go home. So after the car was fixed, my dad came and I tailed his car home... and at the same time, memorizing the directions (as always... my initiative) :)

So all in all, everything happened that day for a reason. So does everything in life. And how you look at it is what makes the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home