Saturday, February 05, 2005

Nothing beats family, seriously

Today I came to the realization that family is the best thing anyone can have in life. Perhaps being away from home for so long has made me forget about the wonders of my family. As much as my siblings enjoy teasing me or as much as I complain about my difference in opinion on house decor with my parents, when my whole world is crumbling down, I know who I can turn to and rely on 100%. After all, this is where I originated from.

Sometimes it takes absence to really make the heart grow fonder. I went shopping with my sis the whole day and it was awesome. What more could I ask for than honest opinions, beauty tips from my sis, knowing where to go to find stuff plus her risking her life with my rusty driving skills (I've not driven much in the past 4.5 years). Oh, plus her generosity since I'm not working yet. And when I didn't have dinner plans, my sis says I could join her and my parents bought me more food when I got back. Checked my email and got one from my brother who I've not seen for a few years now... so looking forward to finally catch up even though it's gonna be a short period. Can't wait to meet my other sis & family too, haven't seen my nephew since he was a month old. I guess my family need not be physically together but we all know and understand that if one member is down, we're all there for each other. After all, it's just a phone call, email or SMS away these days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home