Monday, January 17, 2005

Neverland

I've just recently watched 'Finding Neverland' and thought it was an awesome film. On that note, I had no idea what Peter Pan was about. Somehow Peter Pan was not in my list of childhood storybooks collection. So my boyfriend, being his sweet self, rented 'Peter Pan' and 'Hook' for me the next day... and I finally understood the magic of Peter Pan.

There's a child in all of us, and that's what makes Peter Pan so magical. And at this stage of my life, I do sometimes wish I was a child again and stop growing up but obviously that will never happen. There are great things bout being a grownup - freedom and independence but with that comes responsibility and making choices in life. I wish just for one day that I could live the carefree life of a child with no worries and responsibilities. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home