Sunday, January 16, 2005

Me, a blogger?

Here I am on a Sunday evening, bored out of my mind, and decided to start a blog. Yes, I know, most of my close friends would know I'm actually an anti-blogger, refusing to let the idea of "letting the whole Internet community know my thoughts" to consume me. But boredom has its ways of creeping up at you when u least expect it :)

Currently, I've just graduated and I miss Uni already. People tell me that it's the best time of your life, and it definitely is. I've always enjoyed Uni, what's there not to like? Sleeping in, going for lectures whenever you want, having coffee in the middle of the day and just seeping in the fresh air on the way to class. Aaah, bliss...

It's all over now! Gotta start the next chapter of my life, join the rat race and be confined to the office, dreaming of those wonderful days where I could sip coffee in the middle of the day and chat about anything and everything with my close buds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home