Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Inability to relax

I've got a strange syndrome it seems. I can't seem to relax and do nothing. My friends who are working hard in the corporate world think I'm crazy but it's true. I am rather incapable of sitting around watching TV or just reading a book for that matter. All these months of not really doing anything is driving me kinda mad. I need to create things for myself to do. I wouldn't mind travelling... love that, but not just sitting at home consuming all resources that come my way. Well, perhaps when I'm way too busy I'd regret what I am saying right now. Yet there are some people who have an amazing ability to sit around and do nothing... with no urgency to look for work. I've got a friend whose ambition is to be a beach bum. Aaahh.. I need to learn to unwind, * breathes in * *breathes out* ...relax :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home