Saturday, August 19, 2006

Actual b'day celebration

Oh my, such a belated post! Been meaning to continue my b'day celebration blogging but have been so caught up with everything. Anyway here it is...

This year, it's definitely a bonus - I managed to get an off-day for my b'day! Yay! Best part is, so did 2 of my friends.. thanks to the end-of-financial-year leave clearing.. :)

I was awakened by a call from my dearest sis from overseas, and spoke to her for 2 hours. :) Then, 3 of us (on leave) went for dim sum at Imbi Palace! Yummy!!




We ordered some funky food called 'Dragonbeard' above.. still can't figure out what it is. Some of us are 'not really' on leave with multiple phone calls. Luckily I wasn't roped in.

We then headed off to Chin Ai's place because she just had too many business calls & needed to access her laptop. ;) After chilling for a while, we decided to get a manicure & pedicure! And to top it off, I got a discount coz it's my bday. Yay!



Hehe.. love the flowers!

And to top it off, my family celebrated my b'day with me this year which was awesome. Mum got me a lovely marble cheesecake & we had ribs for dinner at a nearby restaurant.

My favourite pressies.. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home