Wednesday, August 09, 2006

2nd birthday celebration @ TSB

Had my 2nd be-early birthday celebration at TSB Bangsar on Saturday night... thanks Seow & Chin Ai for organizing, Jon for transport & Jo for getting the HUGE yummy White Chocolate Macadamia Cake with a little sugar doll princess.. mmmmmm.... and everyone for coming!!

My 2nd yummy huge cake & with best buds below

"There are too many candles on my cake!! Evil people.. I'm not 28!" Jo helping me remove them in this pic

Now that's better.. actual amount of candles pls :P

Dinner group .. Sonya's trying to stab me

Jeremy got this for me.. Sonya is trying to make my hair not catch fire. Can't see the flames in the picture... but it's starting to be a bday tradition! Argh.. got me sick the whole of Sunday. Evil evil thing.

Drinks upstairs... was great fun!! thank youuuu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home