Wednesday, August 09, 2006

1st birthday celebration - 3 days early!

This year, I was fortunate enough to actually have 3 b'day celebrations... i.e. 3 cakes, and also was on leave on my birthday - now, that's a real bonus!!

Here are some pictures of my wonderful cell members celebrating my (be-early) bday for me on Friday:

My first birthday cake!

Having a laugh at my birthday quiz!

With the lovely girls! Thank youuu

And funny boys.. hehe

Honeycomb candles from Jac & CK - Thank youu!! and first bday card! :)

My wonderful cell leader, actually asked the members to answer some questions about me... i.e. my birthday quiz.. and boy, was I surprised at the answers! Here are some that I could remember:

What is her dream job?

Fashion consultant, fashion designer, dreaming, to look pretty and do nothing for her husband to be (isnt that every girl's dream? haha), no job... (my answer: travel guide on TV) :P

When is she happiest?

Shopping with unlimited budget, on leave, on holiday, during the sales (my answer: when I'm with close family & friends :) but of course all of the answers are correct too!!

When is she saddest?

No money to shop, under pressure, departures (my answer: departures of close friends & family esp at airport departure gates.. argh!)

Whose wardrobe would she like to raid?

Mariah Carey, Paris Hilton (?!), her own (my answer: any movie stars?)

What can't she live without?

Handphone, air, makeup, concealer, shopping (my answer: concealer kekeke.. someone was paying attention & actually got that right?!)

What makes her laugh?

Any stupid jokes will, any little thing that is funny, herself, when she makes other people laugh (my answer: corny jokes & cheap thrills) .. i amuse myself quite easily.. LOL

What makes her cry?

She doesn't, giving her dog away, sad movies, touching stories, any hurtful thing but then again she doesn't cry ..she's a strong willed person (my answer: sad movies) ... of course I cry :P - maybe I laugh too much at cell group to give u guys the impression that I don't cry hehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home