Friday, July 07, 2006

BUM-med out, BUM-mer, Love BUM!

Last weekend was ze weekend that we've all been toiling with sweat and blood for - the weekend of BUM - my company's annual trip that everyone looks forward to each year. Being in the organizing committee made this year's event even more memorable, seeing that everyone had a great time, and all our planning was finally executed! Themed CoPa BUM, in view of the World Cup, everything was cleverly centered according to the World Cup - all games to do with balls. From a non-football fan, because of organizing this event, I am suddenly interested in football... ok, the footballers are cute too, but there are other interesting aspects!! ;)

I had withdrawal symptoms the whole of last week, with the lack of meetings and emails on BUM, since April, my mailbox has been flooded with emails, I've been making advertisements, videos, u name it - everything about BUM. And it's all over!! So quickly!

The weekend at the beach was great... sun, sand , sea & free booze! Met some really great people that I didn't know before this, and it's always awesome to have young, like-minded colleagues! I got dunked in the sea this time!! AND the pool... luckily it was only twice, some people got dunked repeatedly ... and did I mention time & again, I can't swim!! It's inevitable though to be dunked in the pool during BUM. Had a fantastic time with the Committee, planning & chilling, though sometimes tiring... but all in all, it was awesome. Could have been crazier, if not for the Quarter final matches taking up 2 whole nights there!! Geez! Wish it was longerrr... and had more time to just relax at the beautiful beach... Oh well! Viva La CoPa !!

* Still recuperating..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home