Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sarcasm.. to the max!

Sarcasm has reached new heights at my workplace!! And I'm loving every bit of it!! Haha... I'm afraid that thanks to my lead who is super-sarcastic, we are infiltrating all the younger minds to our roots of sarcasm. My new colleague has even taken up the idea of having a little word document on the shared folder so that we can pen down the classics... yea, ok we are all stressed & a little crazy so need a little stress reliever. Whatever helps.. right? ;) Here's a little glimpse of our golden collection:

...Question: "Why talk about an ideal world when there's no such thing in the first place??", Reply: "Well, coz once you're in it, it'd no longer be ideal."

...Colleague A: "I've watched half of the new season of 24! You want to know who died???" *grins*, Reply: "No & it better not be you."

..."Boss, I've lost my way" (while trying to get from point A in KL to client's place nearby). First response: "You're still in KL, right?"

.. While munching on an apple, Mr X said to me "An apple a day keeps the doctor away". I glanced at him and said, "An apple a day keeps you away"... ok, I'm evil.

..."Hey, today colleague B had lunch with us" (Colleague B is always on a diet)... Response: "Yea, and that's lunch for the whole of this week right?"

Sarcasm rocks.. makes work feel like a live Seinfeld episode!! *sniggers*



See?? He's loving it!! What a cutie-pie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home