Saturday, May 06, 2006

Snippet No. 1

So I always wanted to write a book. Or I could write a book about all the books I wanted to write about. Anyway, I thought of putting a little "snippet" (it just sounds nice) of an imaginary book that I could potentially write called "So, you think you're weird?" ... haha.. See how far this will go.

Snippet #1

There are just some things that only happens to me (or people like me). Yesterday was one of those days... again. Was rushing back from lunch to the office, realized how late I was and called up my boss and said, "Boss, I'm running late, I've got issues".. he sniggered & said, "What's new?". Yea, I know... it's true, I always have the weirdest things happen to me at the oddest times. Hmmm..

Anyway yesterday's little drama was ok compared to other dramas I've had. Was walking around the office with a football, waiting for some important person but he was late.. anyway long story, I never got what I wanted to do done *period*. But I was late late late to go back to the client site... and of all times, I didn't have small change to pay for parking. So I went to get some mint and paid with a large note hoping to break it up but they ran out of change too & started giving me all the RM1 that they could find. Argh!! The lady spent 10 minutes counting & asked me to recount the large stack of Rm1, Rm5 etc.

Then I queued up to pay for the parking.. and when it was nearly my turn next, the machine stopped working!! It stopped accepting dollar notes, coins only.. yea, after I queued up for like another 5mins.. I had to change queue & waited another 5 mins. Got to the car, thanks to the stupid signs in KL... went round & round the carpark looking for the exit... every time you turn, you see the exit sign with an arrow asking you to turn right.... it was so frustrating.

Well, finally got OUT of the damn carpark, and got caught in a traffic jam. Yea, another like 20mins in the car... and yeap, was so so so late to work it wasn't funny, but anyway it's a Friday so ... yea, whatever. :)

Just one of those days. Nothing compared to how I drove up some spiral carpark in the opposite direction by accident as I couldn't find the exit, or how a little kitten had to try and get through the gate while I was opening it & reversing my car ... aaack, so freaky... kitten stuck between the auto gate & the wall screeching away.. horrid, horrid experience. Anyway, kitten was safe. Phew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home