Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Do you believe in yourself?

Someone believes in me... but that does not matter, until I believe in myself. That's what I've learnt over the past few months. I was challenged to do what I thought was not possible & I was stretched to my limits (and still am) . I believed what I needed to do required too much of my weak points, how could I ever deliver on that? I could not even imagine myself in that position.

Lately, I told myself that I had no choice. It was what was envisioned of me, someone believes that I can do it. And if anyone was to blame for not achieving that, it was me. As I was told today 'whether you like it or not, you are going to have to lead, so might as well get used to it".

I read that self confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings. How true! As Tuck wrote to me, if you only do what you are good at, then what can you improve on?

"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." [2 Corinthians 12:9-10]

All glory to God for being my source of strength, and being there through it all to help me achieve the 'impossible'.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doina!

Finally checked out your blog..Wonder how is work for u today. Heheh we must really learn the art of handling stress. From my close to 2 years of work exp, I have learnt that the world is not fair, sometimes i think God is not fair too but one think i know is he is always there for us:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home