Friday, October 14, 2005

Triumph of the Human Spirit

I've been touched by kindness. I've always appreciated the goodness of the human heart. The people who have been there for me, to listen and simply be by my side when I needed them most. I'm very fortunate to always meet people with sincere hearts, and touched by their warmth and kindness.

I'd never forget how Mum stayed with me the whole night before my major operation, and with me for the whole few months until I recovered or how Papa always makes sure I get anywhere important on time or go all out to help me get things done when I need them most. I heard somewhere that you will never find anyone who loves you as much as your parents do. Thanks also to all my good friends out there - just received the parcel that Jason sent...thanks heaps, and Chin Ai for listening me out through my trying times at work (to ensure I can go on with the rest of the day), and Jes Min for your awesome friendship & honesty (yes, amoeba it is :P) ... the project will never be the same without you around! And to Nick who has helped me shifted all the time in Melbourne and taken care of me when I was unwell... and countless other people who have passed thru my life and made a difference - big or small.

There is no value you can place on the triumph of the human spirit. My only wish is that I can do the same for all my family and friends out there. Such is my way of restoring the peace and love that is much lacking amidst the violent wars, natural disasters and senseless bombings out there that infiltrate our minds. Let us not forget the little things that make life.... worth living :)

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, you're a triumph of the human heart yourself (^_~)

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You been a source of strength to me too babes!

Am just across the road, within a single phone call!

Looking forward to raiding Seoul!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home