Thursday, October 13, 2005

Maybe I am a l'il nuts

Am having on of my slack days - went back early after a meeting, didn't feel like doing anything except visiting my granny. On days like these, you think of the crazy, fun times and wish you were there to relive the moment again...

Looking back, perhaps I am a little crazy as my friends have been telling me... ahaha.. my recent nutsy experiences:

- Walking into a nice hotel restaurant in pajamas & 2 pink hair clips, due to my own idea of having some theme party at my project trip (which obviously everyone didnt dare to be too 'obvious' in their dressing)... at least I know that they DO let u in wearing pajamas - down with dresscodes!! Thanks to the 3 others who were brave enough to walk in together! ;) - not forgetting one wearing bedsheets!

- Overflowing the jacuzzi after pouring a whole bottle of bath foam and taking crazy pictures... it's awesome!! Feels like you're a 'cappucino'

- Being thrown off the Banana Boat even though I can't swim, and on the same day, thrown in the pool while tipsy (definitely will not do it again ;) *hint* do not throw me in the pool!!

- Walking around Melb city after midnight in pajamas, 2 pigtails and a soft toy after a Theme Party River Cruise (I love theme parties!)

- Having our own party in a little hostel room blasting music like no one's business till we got scolded by my floor counsellor

- Making a spontaneous decision to go to Bangkok and shopped like there's no tomorrow!! And next, is Korea... making a decision under pressure at Matta Fair via a phone call is really really spontaneous - I still can't believe I'm going..

- Staying in a tent for 7 days (yup, self built tent) under negative temperature desert conditions in Central Australia ... awesome experience!! Not to mention taking a bus for 2 days straight ONE way...

- Walked home barefooted from Uni to my apartment coz my shoes were hurting too much

- Driving in the opposite direction up the carpark (not for fun) ... by accident

I love being spontaneous... ;) and yea, doing weird things once in a while just for the heck of it..

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try TechWeb's RSS Feed
Get TechWeb's RSS Feed Copy and paste this RSS feed URL into your news aggregator as a new channel ... Here's a short list of RSS readers you might like to try: FeedDemon full-featured Windows news aggregator Bloglines free Web-based aggregator SharpReader simple, well designed, reads RSS and Atom NewsGator plug-in for Outlook 2000 and newer ...
Just click this link and you will see gr8 website - elosu

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea man... i'm so glad that you have changed from the lil' worrying you a few months ago to a more laid back gal... let's be sponteneous and nuts together! :D

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger emeryz said...

Yea gone are those days bonk!! Thanks for ur support ;) hehe... u r the epitome of madness and not caring bout what others think! Rock on! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home