Friday, August 12, 2005

Birthdays, birthdays..

Birthdays are sacred events - the one day in a year to make someone feel special. If you are reading this, happy birthday Jes!!! :) A friend emailed me and said that with technology being so superb nowadays, we have very little reason to forget birthdays, especially with the Friendster birthday reminders etc. ;)

So here's my MANY MANY thank you-s to all those who made my day special!! Last Friday, I was surprised with a yummy big chocolate cake during the weekly gathering with my colleagues!! Thanks Seow for the cake & organizing everything! Thanks also to those who came - Mich, Yuet, Jeremy, Ai Rin, Javier and friends... and for that flaming drink hahha ;) I had a blast!!

Also got crazy wee hour phone calls after midnite.. Jessey was the first, and Farah, Zi and SMS wishes from Jon, Sah, Jason, Evienne.. thanks Uncle Kee & Aunt Peggy who came from Melbourne and gave me a call - so great to hear from you all!! Crazy Jes sang me a full birthday song over the phone, thanks for lunch Eawei, and my wonderful wonderful friends - Lisa, Chin Ai, Angeline, Shauntaine, Jessey, Jes, Fuddy for the pressies, yummy cake and for making time to come for dinner. :) Looking forward to the facial, my dear chickies. ;) De necklace and perfume are ultra lovely too. :)

Many many thanks (don't think I can end this..hope I didn't miss out anyone) also for the presents - Jon, Johana, Adry and Niza.. very thoughtful of you all though I don't know what they are yet, u really didn't have to. And of course my lovely sis and bro in law who bought me lunch at my fave place and for the makeup set! Love it! And my other sis for calling all the way from S'pore, got me an early bday present when she was down and my brother & sis in law who called from US but I wasn't around.. thanks for the sweet card & pressie all the way from the States ;) Mei called me from Melb!! What a lovely surprise.. and Sin Yee (wish you were in KL..just got the card & pressie, xie xie), Lay See, Geraldine, DiNg for the SMS greetings ;) Bee8, Teck, May Ann, Soon Yean, Ewan, Anne,Yinsern as well! Oh and Mel for sending SMS to my OZ number haha.. ;) Really hope I didn't miss anyone out!! If I did, sincere apologies!!

Thank you for every little thing! I'm so, so very blessed! ;)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home