Thursday, July 14, 2005

Perpetually happy!

I've recently been told that I'm perpetually happy. Really?? *surprised* But I seriously do feel pretty happy lately :) Perhaps the optimism from Bonk has rubbed off on me. Hahhaha... and apparently I laugh at the end of each sentence during phone conversations. Maybe that's my version of a full stop (unconsciously).

Anyway, I've definitely learnt that happiness is a state of mind! Anyone can be happy if they choose to be! Plus, these 2 days I've indulged in chocolates... heaps of chocolates, thanks to a colleague who came back from UK with a bagful and I'm like the main consumer. Well according to Mr. Jon, chocolates release endorphins... the body's "feel good" chemical. Interesting!! Here's an article I found on chocolate: http://www.ynhh.org/online/nutrition/advisor/chocolate.html

Maybe I really should eat more chocolate ;)

"...Do not be grieved, for the joy of the LORD is your strength" Nehemiah 8:10

4 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Dr. Jon to you, Missy!! :P

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been told that looking at my recent hairstyle can make people perpetually happy as well... i wonder if it was my optimism or my hair that affected you... hahaha...

anyway, it's good to know that your life has changed for the better. i'm relieved :D

i've been a little busy, maybe we could catch up next week?

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger emeryz said...

Yes Bonk, what happened to our mamak session?!! I miss laughing my stomach out la... U always make me laugh.. and now with ur new hairdo, I gotta see!! ;) It's cool btw, love the pix in ur blog..the Gangsta ones!!!

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But u didn't finish the calcium chocolate which is supposed to be good for your bones :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home