Monday, June 27, 2005

Craziest weekend of my life!

I had such a BLAST!! It was my company trip at Pangkor Island. I'm still aching from the activities but highlights are that we won the best performance for our Austin Powers dance!! I'm so proud of my team. 2 weeks ago when I was asked to help lead the team to perform something for all new hires, I was quivering at the thought. I've not written any scripts, I don't do these things, I don't like dancing/acting/singing ..well, at least not in public. But I really learnt so much that teamwork can do! My group members were the best, extremely helpful and innovative. They helped to craft the dance steps, organized the costumes, there were just so much cooperation considering we just finalized the script 1 hour before the dinner, and taught another the dance steps in that short 45 minutes practice too! Love you guys!!

Other crazy things - I was thrown off the banana boat!! Woo hoo.. and I don't know how to swim. I really didn't expect that I'd fall, thought I'd just hold on really tight but guess I was wrong! :) Swallowed a gulp of salt water, and first thing that came to my mind was "Oh no, I am underwater, will I float?? Am I the only one?"... I slowly bobbed out of the water *phew* and saw the rest of them floating in the ocean too! It was hilarious!! Then I was thrown into the pool too, everyone had to be thrown at least once in this trip... was trying to avoid that the whole night but was carried from my seat right into the pool! The problem with being small framed - you need less manpower to get you thrown in!

Hahaha.. I love my firm. The people are nuts, they work hard, play even harder! I probably embarrassed myself heaps but oh well, hopefully it will be forgotten.. I was just having fun!! :D

I'm now stuck with a sprained ankle, from missing a step on the staircase.... what a dramatic weekend ;)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUM was awesome! And you're just too easy a target for pool dunking :)

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger emeryz said...

Hahaha.. it was quite refreshing after all the dancing actually!!! Just remember, I can't swim! ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home