Thursday, March 17, 2005

What's on a woman's mind?

Answer: Everything. It amazes me how women are capable of thinking about everything and anything under the sun. Speaking with my female friends and we can talk on and on about the same issues that worry us for years and not get bored of it. Amazing isn't it?

As for men, they can think about nothing. When you ask a guy "what are u thinking?" and he says "nothing", he actually means it. How can anyone think about nothing, so what's in the mind .. is it black space? Just wondering ;) And guys have the ability to still sleep soundly despite all the calamaties surrounding them. I bet during the Iraq war, George Bush probably slept fine... just a guess. But my point being, women can toss and turn just thinking and worrying about things before they sleep. I can never understand how one can just plop on the pillow and sleep immediately without a care in the world!

Another thing I don't get is how men cannot multitask. I watched a TV program that did an experiment on this once, and they tried to get men to answer the phone while frying an egg and ironing the clothes. Oh, how they fumbled! But the women put on the same tasks manage much better. Maybe that's how we are made. When guys watch TV or play computer games, they simply cannot multitask - no words get in whatsoever. Never attempt to have a serious talk with a guy while they are watching TV. It never gets in. No wonder they call it the idiot box.

I really don't think women are that complicated. After all, our moods are determined by hormones & PMS ;) Predictable, isn't it? Men on the other hand, I don't know where they come from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home