Monday, March 07, 2005

7 Days

I had an interesting lunch conversation with some colleagues today. We were talking about work and its challenges etc when one of them said "If you had only 7 days more to live, what would you do?". He said that work would definitely not come to mind. As for me, I think I'd list down all the people who are so very important to me and make sure I tell them how much they mean to me and what difference they have made in my life. He mentioned how we always put away things that are important because of our busy schedule.

On another note (this should probably be another blog but I'm too lazy), I successfully drove to work and back without getting lost. I've learnt a lot of the traffic - it teaches you to be patient, calm and confident. There are friends of mine who have learnt to be more patient from traffic jams, of course there are others who end up having road rage. When traffic is slow moving, I take it as time to unwind and relax from the day's activities. Another thing I learnt is somehow all the motorcycles and cars that try to squeeze their way in.. they will know what to do. You don't have to panic, just drive normally because they will manoveur their way around you. The ironic beauty of Malaysia is that you can do whatever u want on the roads. ;) I even drove on the road shoulder to beat some traffic. Now how many places can u do that without being fined? Haha..

1 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just coz u weren't caught doens't mean it's not illegal! ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home