Thursday, March 10, 2005

Sometimes all you can do is pray

I’ve faced many uncertainties in my life but none as challenging as what I face this year. I’m a very determined person & I treasure those I care about very much. I tend to blame myself if someone gets upset at me and try all means to patch things up. But I realized that after doing all that I can do... all I can do is pray.

Prayer gives me hope & a sense of peace. It’s also scientifically proven (read in Time magazine) that people who pray or believe in God are generally happier & can face difficult situations better than those who don’t. And in movies, what do people do when some major catastrophe or apocalypse strike? They call their loved ones & just pray for the best. We can never have enough strength to go through these situations by ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home