Monday, February 21, 2005

Do guys make better "girl" friends?

I've been just wondering if guys make better "girl" friends.. as in close buddies. I've noticed that girls are more sensitive to a lot of things, myself included, and have higher tolerance levels. Girls are more emotional too... and u get those silent treatments, bitch fights, hair pulling haha.. ok, maybe not so dramatic but u get the picture. A guy friend also shared with me that the difference between girls & guys is that... if a girl can't stand another friend's behaviour, they will just keep quiet and tolerate it until she "explodes" one day. For a guy, he will just tell that person off directly. No timebomb-like behaviours.

In recent years, I've been having a few close guy friends to confide in and it's definitely different. Opinions given are more objective & guys tend to see things more logically, so it's great too. Plus, they give you tips on why men behave in the ways they do. Some of my friends tell me that too.. that they prefer to have close guy friends rather than girls. Is it the same for guys?? But then again, u can't go shopping with guys or share giggly gossips. ;) Anyway, just one of my many thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home