Monday, February 21, 2005

Retail therapy

There's definitely lots of truth in retail therapy I realized. Just got back from my shopping trip for 4 days in Singapore and went mad with shoes, shoes & shoes. You see, I hardly buy any shoes in Melbourne so each time I come back, I find the urge to shop for all the shoes I can land my hands on. My sis was like "How many shoes do u need? U've only got 2 feet." My answer, "Never enough" ;) There's walking shoes, sandals, thongs, formal shoes, work shoes, sports shoes, pants shoes, pointy shoes, rounded shoes ... they're all different :)

And the kind of happiness I get from shopping is hard to describe, especially if it's a good buy. So I do believe in the power of retail therapy... which explains why I shop more after exams or during stressful periods. It's probably temporary & eats up ur cash haha.. but there's that mysterious utility that comes with it.

Another thing bout shopping I realized is that when u set ur heart out to buy something, u'd never find it! The best buys come spontaneously when u least expect it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home