Thursday, February 10, 2005

Focus on what matters

Ever since my past 2 blogs, I've tried to basically divert my energy from worrying about unnecessary things, things that I cannot change which are sucking me dry ... to basically focusing on what matters. And it's been good so far, I'm actually feeling happier :) Plus it's the holiday season here with family reunions and all, so it's helping my happy gene too.

I've learnt not to dwell on things that upset me. After all, there are some things that I have no control of and perhaps it's better left that way.. so I've been wasting all my time worrying and analyzing each and everything that happens in my life. Haha..

So moral of the story is, don't dwell in the past, move ahead and enjoy each day at it comes :) There'll always be people out there who try and make life miserable for you. Divert your energy on what matters and on those who matter and care about you. Oh, and always be grateful!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home