Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Thoughts, enclosed..

Everyone deserves to be happy and given the best in life, but not all obtain it..
Never let someone in, knowing that you will lose them..
Make time for the people and things you love, else there'd be no time to reclaim them...
Parting is always painful, no matter how you tell yourself it won't be..
People move away, move on, and you just have to get used to it till you are immune to them...
Each person, no matter how good or how evil, will always leave prints on your heart...
How do you not let work affect your health & emotions when you spend three quarters of your day at work...
There are always people who keep their feelings & emotions so close to themselves that you can never guess their predicaments...

Even pets have feelings & deserve the best.. I'm sorry that I've not been a good owner, I should've made more time but you still remain loyal & happy to see me each time... It was never my idea or intention to let you down or come & stay here. I hope you'd be happier in someone else's hands.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger yeahway said...

Never let someone in, knowing that you will lose them..
Better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all!

I hope you'd be happier in someone else's hands.
Eh? you giving up your dog?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home