Sunday, April 30, 2006

Escapism

Escapism is awesome. Why can't I embrace escapism? Must I conform to the realities of the world and what society expects of me?

The escapism side of me speaks once again. It tries to pull me to its side, I mean, it's the alternate route to the issues, it's the beautiful road ahead when everything's gloomy, it's the sunflowers in the fields amidst the dead lilies you see, it's the rainbow after the heavy storms... so why run away from it?

No one is really always cheerful and happy. That's just a facade or the majority of the time what the person chooses to show to the world. No one likes moody, grumpy folks. Yea, my escapism... aaah, perhaps one day, yes one day, I will be able to live it... and not just dream about it. Yes, I'm sure there's an exit somewhere, I just have to find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home