Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Depth...

I realized that there are not many people out there in this world that you can connect with at a 'deep' level. Coming back home, I realized most Malaysians are not very interested in each other's lives. U have that usual 5 minutes conversation to get some brief background of someone you just met just for the heck of courtesy. Not many out there are really interested to know you. I am guilty of that as well. I've got my moods, and if I don't click with someone in the first 5 minutes, I really can't be bothered.

Having said that, I really treasure those that I can relate to at a deeper level. Not just talking bout the latest fashion, trips, movies, food and what nots but really talking bout life and such. I always need an outlet for my many thoughts. And thanks to my weekly email therapy, I've been able to achieve that. Thank u!! :) U know who you are. Thanks for being a witness to my life, analyzing it from a whole different perspective and understanding what I'm actually saying. It really means a lot. I guess not many people can relate to that side of me. And yes, I've always wanted to be a writer. ;)

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are always welcome! glad to be able to be a witness. look forward to that drink at Luna haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home