Tuesday, December 20, 2005

"Most Unintentional Joker"?



Last Friday was a significant day for me - it marks the one year since I've graduated (can't believe it!) and probably 7 years since I found God. It was also a significant day as my cell group has multiplied into 2 groups. So, there was a little 'awards' session that the lovely leaders have creatively put up... our group was called Living Springs, and look how much effort and detail my leaders put into thinking up a meaningful award for each of us. A homemade bottled water with personalized label (it had my name on it which I've removed in the pic) ;P .... and mine was "Most Unintentional Joker". Apparently, sometimes I don't intend some things I say to be a joke but it just comes out funny - hmmm... :) Thanks!!! It was a really lovely night!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home