Monday, December 05, 2005

All glory to God!

Wow, I'm so surprised! Right when I feel so tired and bogged down by everything around me, especially with work, at the end of my Monday and I got an award from my senior for my work!

All I can say is 'Praise God & all glory be unto Him' !!

It's a good feeling, a real morale booster to know that I'm on the right track. And especially when I need it most, working on a tight schedule and under pressure these days. :) Thank you God for carrying me through even when things are rough, when my heart is heavy & thank you for blessing me with a wonderful supportive family and so many close, sincere friends (both old and new), who are there for me throughout it all..

"Come to me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28)

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you" (Psalm 55:22)

And the verse that I put on my desktop every day to remind me:

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." (Colossians 3:23 & 24)

So if you are reading this and feeling bogged down with work, just know that there's Someone up there who can carry you through and bless you beyond what you can imagine. Of course there are some sacrifices I've made to put myself right with Him, but it's all worth it. Nothing comes close to the power of God...

4 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Really happy for u :) all your hard work pays!

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger enn@j said...

hey there!

Its me :) Yup...God is there, all the way. Im facing stress in new job too

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh nothing like an award to make you feel good about working hard before eh?

congrats girl! i might not be as powerful and caring as God, but if you need a human morale booster, you can call me anytime! ;)

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger emeryz said...

Thanks guys!! Luv you all!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home